Business coaching is a driving process focused on the business environment, realization of the goals set, career advancement, project management, organizational changes, increasing productivity, profits and performance. It can be with a team or individually.
It is useful for a Company, as it leads to achieving individual or organizational changes in the field of communication, productivity and business results.
Where is business coaching applied?
- Team and personal communication;
- Project management;
- Business goals and plans;
- Decision making;
- Presentations, meetings, public appearances;
- Imbalance between work and personal life.
To whom it is intended?
- Business people (managers, beginners…);
- Public figures;
- Private entrepreneurs;
- Employees in the health, education, the judiciary, government and public institutions.
What is the result of business coaching?
- Efficient communication;
- Effective managing and executing of projects;
- Productivity growth;
- Good business results;
- Strengthening the team spirit and power;
- Conflict resolution;
- Realization of defined goals and plans;
- Balance between business and personal activities;
- Stress management.